Friday, June 8, 2012

RJA CREATIONS HITS WIZARD WORLD COMIC CON IN PHILADELPHIA!


WOO HOO and AHA!!! 
Russ & I made it to the BIG SHOW at the Pennsylvania Convention Center for ...
...we had an amazing time setting up & working the RJA Creations Booth in Artist's Alley.  
Booth #2338 WOOT WOOT!!! 
AND...we would not have been able succeed in the slightest if not for the incredibly generous
and enthusiastic contributions from our family members & friends.  
THANK YOU to everyone involved in making it a super-awesome weekend!!!!!!   
... we went all out in putting together an entertaining, elaborate display of our artwork, which included original drawings and paintings, writing material, illustration prints (framed and matted), t-shirts, magnets, tote-bags, bookmarks, and an entertaining and insightful video montage showcasing our making of process!!! OH... and CANDY (we didn't make it ourselves, but we did offer free "jolly ranchers, nerds, and sweet tarts"..)
... we got to meet an interesting array of costumed folks and had a blast talking with other artists!!!
.. we took Wizard World as an opportunity to share our main RJA projects with people, we passed
around many GUARDS & TWISTED EARTH promotional cards and bookmarks
 and even offered "free" RPSC Tote Bags. 
... BIG THANKS to 
"salesman supreme" Steve Travascio & "artwork ambassador" Gabe Verticelli for lending their helping hands promoting RJA Creations and for working the booth with Russ and I.
.. it was a Team Effort all the way!!!
... we were not only treated to costumed guys and gals visiting the RJA Booth, but THOR the god of thunder, uhhh.. I mean, actor Chris Hemsworth.. yea, his parents visited us in artist's alley and I gifted them my "Avengers in the Woods" illustration to give to their son. They loved it and said he would too!  SCORE!!!!!!
... the event got crazy crowded throughout the weekend and as exhausted as we were,
we really really REALLY enjoyed ourselves!!!  There were so many opportunities to meet and greet artwork enthusiasts, celebrities (I ran after actress Hayden Panettiere, so what!!??) and other creative professionals.
... most of all I enjoyed sharing my artwork and passion for the creative process with 
help from the people who mean most to me.  We had a great time. 
"TEAM LINCKE"
(from Left to Right)
Brother Will, Mom, Me, & Dad 
.. and how could I not acknowledge the best of the best???  I'm so happy that my family was a part of the weekend events! They did an outstanding job helping with the booth and their support and encouragement will always be an inspiration to me.  Great job, team!!!  I couldn't thank you enough.
.. in the end, after we packed the truck to make that drive back to Ridley Park, PA .. we all hugged and thanked one another.  I for one as I am sure Russell feels the exact same way .. am greatly thankful that everything went "swimmingly."  

We even sold some things, so THANK YOU to everyone for the support!!! 

... STAY TUNED 
for further adventures of TEAM RJA CREATIONS 
because we aim to keep on going for sure!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment